Can you guess what it is yet?

I've been busy crafting over the last few days.  This is my latest cross stitch - can you guess what it is going to be?


It is going to be a little house with a very ornamental roof.  I'm enjoying this one!


No prizes for guessing what this is going to be. 


Yup, another retro tea cosy.  Love the bright green!  I do my cross stitching when the light is good during the day and sit knitting in the evening - perfect combination.  Are you enjoying your crafting at the moment?

Love, Liz

Comments

Crimson Kettle said…
You can never have enough tea cosies!
Julie said…
Sweet little house
Nice colour combo on the tea cosy
Pam said…
I am making Lavender Bags and sachets, I am working through a White and Light scrap box and have hopes of reducing it by half. I knit in the evenings but I have a craft light behind me.
It could have been anything, but knowing you I somehow immediately thought tea cozy ;-) I know it's going to be lovely. Do show and tell when it's ready, Liz! xxx
mamasmercantile said…
Lately I have been sewing during the day and crochet at night. Love the green in the tea cosy.
NanaDiana said…
That little house is going to be adorable. I LOVE the color combination of the knitted project. xoDiana
That is going to be a lovely little house. LOVE the makings of your tea cosy so far x
Linda P said…
Your two creations you're working on are great! It's nice to work on different crafts. I look forward to seeing the results when you've finished them.
Kim said…
I love the look of your pretty cross stitch house. I love all the tea cosies you knit. One can never have too many of these knitted pretties.

Popular Posts