Christmas stitching

I know ... it's a bit early, but when you are as slow off the mark as I am, then things have to be thought out well in advance!  That's why I thought I'd better finish these two Christmas cross stitch patterns which I'd started ages ago and "forgotten" about.  Actually I don't really mean forgotten - I just started other pieces which seemed more interesting at the time!


"Christmas Blessing" by Cottage Garden Samplings.  Still got to fully finish them - think I'll turn them into little pillows.  At the rate I work, they should be ready for next Christmas!


"Ding Dong Merrily on High" by Little House Needleworks - I changed some of the colours to make it a bit brighter.   There's a story behind this pattern.  I won it in a giveaway by Angel of The Elegant Thread - check out her Etsy shop.  She makes lovely bags and needle minders.

Are you making anything crafty and special for Christmas?

Love, Liz

Comments

Sheila said…
It's never too early for Christmas Liz and I love your two pieces.
I only enjoy stitching Christmas pieces really. There are several waiting to be fully finished and I hope to get one done today.
Hugs-x-
Crimson Kettle said…
So Christmassy Liz, hopefully you don't have too much left to do. 🎄
Julie said…
They will make super little pillows.
I've knitted a couple of pairs of socks as gifts, but not stitched for quite a while, inclination lacking.
Both are lovely, Liz, but I especially love those snowflakes on the first one! xxx
I love your stitching! Great job.
I have been sewing....lots of sewing with two machines a singing....
I embroider with one and stitch with the other....embroider napkins, towels..etc...and stitching up bowl cozies that go into the microwave...
Nancy

Popular Posts