Little Golden Bargains

I was lucky enough to come across these Little Golden Books in the charity shop yesterday.  Price - four for £1 - not bad - I had seen some others in a different shop priced at £1 each!



I had been looking for Winnie the Pooh books to go in the book bags I was going to make from this fabric, so these are ideal!


Remember my boys having some of these books when they were little - must see if I kept them! 



Looking forward to seeing what you have found this week at Flea Market Finds - Her Library Adventures.


Love, Liz

Comments

Nelly said…
Great books its hard to get them in such great condition isnt it?
Kylie said…
Got to love LGB's x
Little Nell said…
Good Luck with the bookbags. I think there are some Cross stitch patterns of Pooh and friends too if you are feeling really themey!
Wonderful books! I'm hoping to take my son to the new Winnie-the-Pooh movie that recently came-out. Have a great day!
Mimi and Tilly said…
I have a real soft spot for Winie the Pooh, he's so fab! I'm haivng a Cath Kidston giveaway to celebrate 2 happy years of blogging. It would be lovely if you fancied entering! Big hugs, Em x
Little Golden Books are so sweet and who doesn't love Pooh?

Popular Posts