Nautical Cross Stitch

I have wanted to start this lovely cross stitch pattern - Comfort Lighthouse - for ages but wanted to finished off my house trios first.


Got a tiny start today - just a couple of stitches, but at least I can settle down this evening and get on with it.  The pattern is by Carriage House Samplings.

I found this little pottery shard on a local beach a few years ago.  It brings back lots of lovely memories of a wonderful day out.  You can read about it here.


Hope you are having a good week and are looking forward to the weekend.

Love, Liz

Don't forget to check out my local history blog - The Greenockian.

1 comment:

Polyester Princess said...

Oh I love that one, Liz! I love anything nautical. And what a lovely find that pottery shard was! xxx

My junk journal

I made this junk journal for a friend. It is full of the usual tags, tucks and pockets you would expect to find in a junk journal.  There ar...