Cross Stitching Leftovers



I used to do a lot of cross stitching when my boys were young.  I suppose it was my way of relaxing after they had gone to bed.



Most of them are from Cross Country Stitching magazine (early 90s).



I have many of them framed.



I came across these little "not quite finished" projects recently, and am trying to think what to do with them.  All (sensible) suggestions greatly appreciated!



Going to start doing this again - didn't realise how much I missed it!



Love, Liz

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi, the cross stitch are lovely, you could use them to cover little notebooks?, or maybe pin cushions?, ohh the possibility's are endless! Hubby bought me a medieval cross stitch bookmark 3 christmas's ago.....still haven't finished it...I will one day! x
Decor To Adore said…
Cute handtowels always make great gifts!
Thanks for the ideas! Looks like I've work to do!
Liz

Popular Posts