Easter Egg - Still Uneaten!

I was given an Easter egg a couple of weeks ago and it sat in my kitchen.  Every time I passed by I really wanted a piece of chocolate, but vowed I wouldn't open it till Easter day.


Funny thing is - since then I haven't actually craved a bit of chocolate!  Seems that I probably wanted it because I couldn't have it!  Wonder how much longer it will last?  Probably not that long!  Thought you might like this photo of a little deer we saw when we were out and about on Easter Monday.


Can you help?
A friend of mine is looking for some china to make up a tea set she was given.  It is Richmond china and has a very pretty floral pattern - picture below.  Do you know anyone who has any pieces to sell - even the odd cup or saucer would be acceptable.  Thanks.



Love, Liz


Comments

Robyn of Oz said…
Good stuff Liz. Your egg will taste all the sweeter for you feeling like eating it.
I got a Lindt bunny. It took two goes to eat him.
Love your deer. That would be terrific. For us, it's having kangaroos around. :)
Can't help with the cup and saucer. It's a bit far and frought even if I did find one. :)
I could easily pass on the big eggs that are fussy to eat ... however, I can't resist the little conveniently candy coated Cadbury's mini Easter eggs in a bowl (your hands don't even get chocolate melted on them). Cute little deer :) Wendy x
mamasmercantile said…
As a family we all decided not to bother with eggs this year and buy books instead. We are all trying to lose a few pounds before the wedding. All that happened was we ate cake instead.
Anne said…
Pretty china Liz. Good luck to your friend and I hope she manages to find some. She could try China Search but they are expensive, maybe as a last resort.
Little Nell said…
I admire your willpower! Nice cup; is that lilac flower?
sky-blu-pink said…
A lovely mixed post today. I wouldn't want to break that beautiful butterfly egg either! Pretty little deer, too. I will keep an eye out on my Charity shop travels for the viokets, and ask my likeminded friends to do the same.
sky-blu-pink said…
Sorry, lilac, not violets!
miz-bag said…
i love lilac...just made lilac jam and a lilac cake...pop over to sidmouth poppy and have a look...i will keep my eye out for you x x

Popular Posts