Crochet and vintage - lovely!

Here's some squares from a new crochet blanket which I've just started.  Love these colours together.



Fits in with many of the vintage bits and pieces I have on my dresser as well as my Cath Kidston things.


Love these vintage cups and saucers - they are my favourite - for the moment.

This paperweight is very special to me - it was given as a gift many years ago.  I love it.

Hope you are enjoying some new crafty starts for 2022 or just basking in your love for your vintage treasures.

Love, Liz


Comments

Those colours are perfect together indeed. The cups and saucers are gorgeous, no wonder they're your current favourite. Oh, and how delightful is that paperweight! xxx
Liz , you are a master with color. Such pretty crocheted squares you are making.

Popular Posts