Cross stitch snowman - in July?

I was determined to stitch something for Christmas in July and so I looked out this beautiful pattern - Jingle Jolly Joy by Misty Pursel (Luminous Fiber Arts) and stitched this cute little snowman.  Misty has some beautiful cross stitch patterns - check out her site by clicking the link highlighted above.

All those white stitches!  I don't know about you, but my white stitches don't seem to lie properly, but I think these are ok.  I didn't stitch the word Joy, but added another snowflake in its place.

I like this blue fabric myself and I'm pleased that the white stitches show up well on it.  What did you stitch for Christmas in July?  Let me know in the comments section below.

Love, Liz

No comments:

My junk journal

I made this junk journal for a friend. It is full of the usual tags, tucks and pockets you would expect to find in a junk journal.  There ar...