New Beginnings

Hello my friends!  You might have noticed some changes to my blog.  It used to be called Shortbread & Ginger, but I've changed it to Scottish Stitcher.

This fits in better with my other social media profiles - Scottish Stitcher on Facebook and Scottish Stitcher on Instagram.  (Just click on links.)

Might take me a minute day or two to sort everything out so that it all matches up, but I hope I will sort it all out soon.  Please let me know what you think of the new name and layout - leave a comment in the comments section below.  I would be very grateful if you did.

I hope to become a more regular blogger.  Thanks for your patience.

Love, Liz

Comments

A very appropriate new name, Liz, although I did like the old one as well :-)
Welcome back, I can't wait to see your posts come up! xxx

Popular Posts